At least twice a year Bodygoodies has a free shipping sale, usually around the beginning of the summer and the holidays. Since my last order was a year ago and there were many new things available, I decided to place an order even though my soap stash is still sizable. I'm glad I went for it because it turned out to be my favorite order so far. I ordered 4 soaps and a mystery bag. Below is most of what I ordered. Some of the soaps have had samples taken from them and are no longer full size (1, 2, and 4).
The first 4 I picked and the others were from the mystery bag or extras.
- caribou crossing - unscented with a ground loofa bottom layer.
- clay bar - I'm not sure what this is scented with but it smells manly, my guess is black pepper or frankincense.
- bar none - unscented, this is the only one I haven't used yet.
- lavender mint - I love the scent of this one and the swirls are pretty too. I've used about a 1/3 already.
- metz road soap ball - Smells like a cinnamon pastry, this was the first one I used because it was rolled in brown granulated sugar and the sugar had melted into the paper around it.
- room 42 - rose geranium, patchouli and cocoa
- amyst - rosemary mint. I really like this one also but it has been retired.
- samples of honey orange and beer soap
Below is the treatment serum sample and tinted lip lotion. I'm not a regular serum user so I expect this will last a long time. I've used it around my eyes a few times. The lip lotion goes on nicely and the tin is pretty big for a lip product. The tint is very light when applied.
|Lip lotion and treatment serum|
|Tinted lip lotion in natural light|
For anyone thinking about trying bodygoodies, the lather on these soaps is why I buy them, it's hard to describe the difference but it's worth splurging on if you want to try something new. And if you already have a lot of soap, wait for the free shipping sales, which is usually $40 minimum. Both times I've ordered during these sales I've received an extra free bar.